*.。.。:・゚゚・*:。☆。:・*Strawberries and crème*・:。☆。:*・゚゚・:。.。:*

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Lunasol haul from KL!!

I'm always a week late in everything aren't I...last week I went to KL to visit alfred and family, did some CNY visiting and nothing much else...Here's what I bought from my trip:
Lunasol palettes, these are old and main reason for getting is because of the gift set that was given out, the 2007 X'mas party set which is sold out everywhere.


1) SS08 Sheer Contrast in blue coral 03
2) AW07 Geminate eyes in AR 02
3) AW08 Noble shade eyes in red variation 03 which is a package price of RM188 including a lip stick of my choice
GWP:
2007 X'mas party set some skincare set
My lunasol palette collection and still growing

2 Comments:

At 3:32 am, Blogger Yumeko said...

nice hauling!
i love lunasol too ^^

 
At 12:14 am, Blogger Strawberries n creme said...

Hi Yumeko, i follow your blog regularly :)thanks for your comment have a good evening

 

Post a Comment

<< Home