*.。.。:・゚゚・*:。☆。:・*Strawberries and crème*・:。☆。:*・゚゚・:。.。:*

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Another crazy week

For the past few weeks, it has been really crazy with deadlines, coordination works and stuff. Finally, I'm hoping after the Pedder Red new store opens, things will settle a little.

2-6 Mar Pedder Red Outpost Sale
7 Mar Pedder Red new store
10-12 Jo Malone Training
13 Mar Jo Malone new store opening
16 Mar Trend Presentation

I'm also going to Jakarta from 12-15 to attend Alfred's nephew lst month birthday celebration, meaning I'll have to miss out on the Jo Malone opening. I can't believe how crazy the schedule is.

and right after that, I have to prepare for the Raffles city convention outpost at the end of Mar...

I seriously need a break man

Off topic, i just bought a new phone which i love love love, its a pink LG touchscreen phone with 5 mega pix and i can store heaps of music files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home